In recognition of National Fair Housing Month, Corcoran invites you to learn about the New York City home-buying process during our free Home Expo, to be held Saturday, April 23rd, at Brooklyn’s Restoration Plaza (1368 Fulton Street).
Through informative sessions with a who’s-who of industry experts—including credit-repair specialists, mortgage lenders, real estate attorneys, and top Corcoran real estate agents—you’ll get the inside scoop on finding and purchasing a cooperative apartment, condominium, single-family home, or multi-family dwelling in today’s competitive real estate environment.
10AM – 10:45AM
- Financing the Purchase: Learn how to secure a mortgage directly from lenders
- Demystifying the Home-Buying Process: Tips from establishing your budget, moving into your dream home and understanding topics like appraisal, insurance and closing
11AM – 12:15PM
- Buying a Co-Op or Condo: Understand the nuances and cost implications of purchasing these different asset types
- Buying a Townhouse: Whether single- or multi-family, a townhouse purchase entails unique features that you will need to understand.
- How to win in this market: Understand what it takes to find value and secure a deal in one of the strongest housing markets New York City has ever experienced
- Credit Repair: How to improve your credit score to optimize the terms of your mortgage and minimize your monthly payments
Doors open at 9:30AM. Light refreshments will be served.
Sessions run ≈20 min. each.
Mask and proof of vaccination are required to enter.
Temperatures will also be taken at the door.